Mission: To Inform, inspire and empower individuals to achieve their next-level job and career best.
Values: We are committed to acting as responsible stewards of information, resources and ideas for personal development, career achievement and purpose fulfillment. As global citizens, values of Leadership, Integrity, Flexibility and Efficiency (acronym LIFE) guide our actions as we work to accomplish our collective mission.
What We Provide
JobLingo provides ready-access to job readiness assessments and training modules. Rely on us for:
- Research-based, online job readiness assessment
- All-in-one, anytime, anywhere job readiness training strategy for diverse populations
- Blended online and classroom process for self-directed and engaged group training
- Certified JobLingo Trainer program designed to collectively impact culture and community
Who We Serve
Agencies & Organizations
- Federal Job Service Programs and State and Federal Job Training Incentive Programs
- Department of Veterans Affairs and the VA Department of Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment
- Department of Labor and the Social Security Administration
- Disability and Vocational Rehabilitation Programs
- Prison Release Programs and Drug Court Rehab Programs
- Temp Agencies and Staffing/Placement Agencies
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Colleges and Universities
- Community Colleges
- Technical, Career and Trade Schools
- Public Schools
Why Use JobLingo?
JobLingo is User-Friendly
They don’t know what they don’t know–and we get that. Crisp content in multiple formats helps keep learners engaged and learning stick. Best of all, participants are encouraged to pay-it-forward and help family and friends win jobs too (and they do!).
JobLingo is Effective and Efficient
Our programs are designed to create measurable results and reduce stress for participants and facilitators. We accomplish that by using checklists that allow for individual and situational diversity.
JobLingo is Research-Driven
Our standardized assessment and training tools have helped job counselors, advisers, teachers and placement facilitators address critical job readiness issues for more than 18 years. Based on comprehensive research* and adult learning design, our process success has defined a new standard for meeting the needs of thousands of job seekers.
JobLingo is Affordable
We don’t sell shelf-help. That’s expensive. We provide you with tools to use to inform, inspire and empower participants to help themselves. Knowledge doesn’t change behavior. Our program gets incredible results because our facilitators learn the ropes of coaching each participant to their next-level best. Priceless. (But to answer your question, program cost is based on the number you serve.)
JobLingo is the e-learning division of FullCircle Career Services, LLC. Founded in 1993, FullCircle provided consulting and training seminars for organizations seeking professional and career development coaching. To more effectively align with regional and national contracts with the Social Security Administration and the Department of Veterans Affairs, FullCircle transitioned to a web-based delivery process in 2008. JobLingo.com hosts assessment and micro video lecture training for unemployed, underemployed, disabled, disadvantaged, at-risk, and transitioning veteran populations, uniquely bringing to job coaches, counselors and advisers a much needed, hybrid facilitation process.
*Assessment based on Secretary’s Commission on Achieving Necessary Skills, U.S. Department of Labor